Event poster from "Football-Asia"
(P.S: Below is a message brought to you by Strategic Public Relations Group Singapore, a renowned public relations consultancy who are coordinating the above-mentioned event)
- Organized by Football Asia in partnership with English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur.
- Hosted by The Cage, Singapore's premier indoor football facility.
- The Tottenham Hotspur International Player Development Course Singapore will be headed by former Tottenham Hotspur captain and England international, Gary Mabbutt, MBE.
- The contingent from Tottenham Hotspur will be on a 9 day visit from the 11th to the 20th of December to coincide with the school holidays.
- Will feature a training course which is open to children from 6 to 16 years old which will be held at the Cage from 14th to 18th December.
- The fee for the course will be $388, and it will include a full training kit, course certificate, medal and a host of other goodies.
- Gary Mabbutt, will head a team of four premier league coaches from the Saturday, all of whom are experienced Premier League coaches. Each coach will have a local coach whom they will mentor, making the ratio of children to coaches 15:1.
- On the weekend of the 12th of December there will be an open match for children where all can have a picture taken with Gary Mabbutt.
- The 12th December session will also be monitored by the five Tottenham Hotspur coaches and five kids who have the potential will have their registration fee waived for the Player Development Course.
- On the 19th and 20th of December, the Spurs coaches will take charge of a training session of the Singapore Youth Olympic Games provisional football squad. FAS officials and S-League coaches will also be invited to participate with a view to sharing knowledge and experience.
If you require more information please visit www.football-asia.com, or call (+65) 65097911 / (+65) 65097913. If you require more information on The Cage please visit http://www.thecage.com.sg/about.htm
Introductory Letter and Application Forms by the organizers: