- AFC Champions League in 2009 and 2010 (pictured below the media accreditation pass)
|I worked in a capacity of that as a "reporter" in 2009 before opt for "photographer" role in 2010.|
- AFC Asian Cup 2011 Qualifier match between Singapore and Thailand in 2009.
|A picture taken with Thailand national team coach and former England captain, Bryan Robson after pre-match press conference.|
- "Sultan of Selangor Cup" - an annual event organize by the Selangor State Government with objective to foster footballing relationship between Singapore and Selangor, two of the most successful sides in the Malayan football history.
|Talking to Dato' Soh Chin Aun, the former Selangor captain after the end of the Sultan of Selangor Cup match at the Shah Alam Stadium in 2010 (picture credit: Gale Gan).|
- 2009 North Queensland Fury Tour to Singapore featuring former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler.
|Inside the post-match press conference after the game between Tampines Rovers and North Queensland Fury (picture credit: Gale Gan).|
- Covering the "PUMA SINGAPORE'S LOVE=FOOTBALL" event during the World Cup period in 2010
|Not just matches, I do get invitation to cover events as such like this event by PUMA. (Picture Credit: Feza Hussin via Facebook)|
- Made my presence felt at the "SOCCEREX Asian Forum"
|This two-day event held in the Raffles City Convention Hall saw many of the game's luminaries made them presence in Singapore, such as AFC president Mohamed Bin Hammam, Former England captain Bryan Robson, ex-Spurs manager Ossie Ardiles, etc.|
- I met the KING on 3rd March 2011
- 23rd Canon Lion City Cup (June 2011)
|I also found myself involved in the "Canon Lion City Cup" as one of the "draw panellists" and during the tournament proper, I covered the event as a photographer (pictured above) for this blog and the related entries can be found via this link here.|
- I was being quoted on newspapers on several occasions on matters pertaining Singapore football.
|Gave my opinion on the disbandment of the Singapore national football team in Jan 2011, following the dismay Suzuki Cup performance in The Straits Times on 8th January 2011.|
|Sharing my thoughts after Singapore claimed its fourth Asean title in The Straits Times on 23rd December 2012|
- Being invited to be on The Straits Times' Razor TV's "Point Blank" to talk about the 2011's disbandment of Singapore national football team following the dismay Suzuki Cup campaign.
- Being interviewed by Rediffusion Radio
|Being featured on local digital audio broadcasting station, Rediffusion Radio's "SYNC - Your Lifestyle Radio"'s morning show on the theme of blogging.|