|Coach Raddy (pictured left) made some changes|
In order to allow the players to acclimatise on the natural turf surface, the Lions have been conducting most of their training sessions of late with venues like Geylang Field and were at the Jurong West Stadium this evening ahead the coming Tuesday fixture.
|Trainer Sasha (mainly white outfit) put the team in drills|
As such, coach Raddy Avramovic called up Lions XII's Juma'at Jantan, Raihan Rahman,Firdaus Kasman with Hafiz Abu Sujad of Courts Young Lions named as the replacement for the "A" international match.
|The Lions have been training on grass surfaces for the prep|
“We have to look forward to the next game and try to forget what happened in the past, as it is important do well in Suzuki Cup with everyone in the team is fighting for the place in the national team.” said the former Tampines Rovers star.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICTURES
Ticketing and Match Details for the Singapore-India match
- Date: Tuesday, 16th October 2012
- Sale of Tickets: From 5.00 pm onwards at match venue
- Kick Off: 7.45pm
- Venue: Choa Chu Kang Stadium
- Pricing: S$10 (Adult), *S$2 (Concession - Student/ Senior Citizen)
- Students (Primary, Secondary, ITE, JC Students Only) and Senior Citizens have to produce their concession passes upon entry into the stadium. Concession tickets are also applicable to children aged 7 and below whom require a seat in the stadium.
- Please note that there will be a seating allocation for both Home and Away fans.
- Please be reminded that fans are required to present their photo identification card upon purchasing match tickets.