Next year will be GCE 'O' level for S.League.
- 1st yr-Many fans came to visit & showered baby with gifts.
(Remember those days at the start of the S.League when the fans flocked in see what's in store for us?)
- End of 2nd,3rd, Parents Pay cut due to recession.
(The economic crisis that made all to tighten their belt with the 20% pay cut across the board)
- 4th&5th coming up.
(Things are starting coming up as suggested.)
- 6th K2 in 2001,started to have extra rounds to prepare for Primary,teachers from Manchester & Liverpool came to teach us.
(The league begun the three-round format and have that ever since, Kallang was filled with crowds with Michael Owen and David Beckham came to town)
- 7th yr Pri1 end of 2002,mix with wrong companies,Young Lions, an early marriage Balestier & Clementi, China parents sent their kids to S'pore.
(Three players were banned for several months for their involvement in betting; Balestier Central and Clementi Khalsa merged to form Balestier Khalsa; with Chinese-based Sinchi FC joined as the league's first foreign club.)After they left S.League in 2005, the name "Sinchi" appeared in Vivocity (pictured above)
- 2004 japanese came
(Albirex Niigata made an impressive start to their debut season)
- 2006 Africans came.
(Sporting Afrique - a team of Africans also came in to join the S.League but the contractual disagreement had put them under some bad publicity and faded away after a year.)
- 2009 & 2010 Sec2, Sec3 some felt too stressed,went to study in Indonesia,Thailand,some caught playing cards,smoking & report late.
(The supposedly cash-rich Indonesian clubs came and raided the top players from our league for the last two years. Some bad publicity saw some national players misbehaved while on duty)
ISL-based Baihakki Khaizan (pictured above) cheekily poke the ear of Khairul Amri
- 2011 let's see 0 Level
(Unless we really buck up, if not we got to retake the exam)